Purpose of the job
To ensure the timely and efficient processing of deliveries into the warehouse. Packing and dispatching final products ready for delivery to customers and ensuring compliance with trace-ability of paperwork for our products.
- Attention to detail – you’ll need to be able to follow operational guidelines and read batch numbers and pair them up.
- Methodical approach to problem solving and ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritising workload and multitasking. Speed is essential.
- Sociable personality who wants to come to work and do the job without the stress and worry of taking it home with you.
Key Software Knowledge:
Sigma software – Desirable however full training given on the job
Desirable Attributes: Full Clean driving license, experience in Health & Safety Training, basic computer skills, excellent time keeping, located in Braintree or nearby, physically fit and able bodied for manual handling, keen attention to detail, a desire to learn by shadowing and on the job training, flexible to take on overtime when available, keen to be a part of a growing team, a positive outlook with a can-do attitude.
Salary increase upon a successful probation. Extensive company benefits including profit share.
- Joint ownership of the goods in process reporting into the Production Manager.
- Manual Handling duties.
- The unloading of material deliveries from transport.
- Cross referencing all purchase orders and delivery notes before marking all material with in-house trace-ability.
- Communicating with the Production Manager when an error of any sort is identified.
- Putting material away in correct location whilst rotating stock in the warehouse.
- Packaging and dispatching parcels and pallets via overnight couriers and directing drivers of any drop off changes where necessary.
- Usage of our Sigma software to create delivery notes and to help monitor what orders are ready for dispatch.
- Deliveries to be delivered in the company vehicle as and when required. (Required to drive and unload).
- To assist the Laser Operatives in day to day running as and when required.
- Any other duties designated by the Production Manager or goods In team leader.
- Ensuring a safe and clean work space and to abide by Health & Safety standards set by the company
- Full training will be provided.