Source: TRUMPF group
New Laser Cutting Machine
We are excited to be adding a new laser cutting machine in the form of a fourth Trumpf TruLaser 5030 Fiber to our factory. What a great way to start 2020!
Almost a year after being the first company in the UK to install a Trumpf PalletMaster Tower, we are adding a fourth TruLaser 5030 Fiber to our Essex based factory.
Trumpf machines offer first class performance, quality and reliability and our new machine will increase our capacity and throughput. The combination of our PalletMaster Tower and four laser cutting machines allow us to run a high degree of automation. We now boast 24 hour operation so we can continue to provide a fast turnaround to our client base as it grows.
Advantages of the TruLaser 5030 Fiber
- 3 x 1.5 m sheet metal processed extremely quickly and economically, particularly thin sheets
- Cuts a wide range of materials and thicknesses to a superior edge finish
- High laser power for the economical processing of thick sheet metal
- Trumpf technology also makes the processing of film-coated sheets possible
- Smart nozzle automation ensures a high quality of nozzle – even in fully automatic operation
- The nozzle design reduces nitrogen consumption by up to 70% – for twice the sheet throughput
- Intricate cutting is possible even in thick mild steel plate
Find out more about the Trumpf TruLaser 5030 Fiber in this video: