We are excited to be adding a new laser cutting machine in the form of a fourth Trumpf TruLaser 5030 Fibre to our Essex based factory. What a great way to start 2020!
Trumpf machines offer first class performance, quality and reliability and our new machine will increase our capacity and throughput. The combination of our pair of Liftmaster Compacts and four laser cutting machines allow us to run a high degree of automation. We now boast 24 hour operation so we can continue to provide a fast turnaround to our client base as it grows.
Advantages of the TruLaser 5030 Fibre
- 3 x 1.5 m sheet metal processed extremely quickly and economically, particularly thin sheets
- Cuts a wide range of materials and thicknesses to a superior edge finish
- High laser power for the economical processing of thick sheet metal
- Trumpf technology also makes the processing of film-coated sheets possible
- Smart nozzle automation ensures a high quality of nozzle – even in fully automatic operation
- The nozzle design reduces nitrogen consumption by up to 70% – for twice the sheet throughput
- Intricate cutting is possible even in thick mild steel plate
Find out more about the Trumpf TruLaser 5030 Fibre in this video: